Supply Technician Resume
Here is the Supply Technician Resume example:
2541 Sixth St NE
Brisbane, CA 94005
Objective To seek a position as a Supply Technician that will allow me to utilize both my extensive technical and customer service experience.
Summary of Skills:
- Sound knowledge of policy standards and procedures
- Outstanding ability to interpret, analyze and prepare documents
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Familiarity with basic computer applications and MS Office Suite
Piedmont Healthcare, Brisbane, CA
August 2005 to till date
- Examined stock and ensure that specifications were as required.
- Filled stock supplies and maintained stock inventory and records.
- Operated forklift truck and vehicles.
- Distributed supplies amongst production workers.
- Determined stock storage location and verified items by counting and sorting.
L-3 Communications, Brisbane, CA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Analyzed supply-related data reports.
- Reviewed items receipt and processing procedure.
- Resolved transaction processing and assets availability issues.
- Ensured accuracy in property book records and compliancy in sorting and item description.
- Prepared and maintained sensitive item inventory reports and receipts.
High School Diploma
Waconia High School, Waconia, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated