Logistics Technician Resume Example
Here is the Logistics Technician Resume example:
5823 Sycamore Ave
Grand Blanc, MI, 48439
Objective To secure a Logistics Technician position with a successful, well-established organization that will enable me to grow professionally while contributing to the company’s goals and objectives.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience with Logistics and Transportation Management
- Proficiency in using computer tracking, customer database network system and ordering of EMS equipment
- Wide knowledge of inventory and supply chain logistics
- Familiarity with supply chain planning and optimization services
- Sound knowledge of using condition codes for equipment serviceability
- Ability to establish supply and shipping modes
- Ability to make decisions and take appropriate action
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc, Grand Blanc, MI
August 2005 to till date
- Maintained customer delivery time windows and customer database network system.
- Collaborated for material distribution as related to logistics.
- Tracked raw materials and coordinated the distribution point of material.
- Updated information for each customer.
- Maintained good Customer relationships and resolved their issues.
ManTech, Grand Blanc, MI
May 2000 to July 2005
- Maintained automated records, stocked supplies and repaired tools.
- Examined and reported on the lack of supply and shipping.
- Maintained cost effectiveness and negotiation by utilizing optimization tools.
- Communicated and connected with carriers, shippers and customers.
Associate Degree in Logistics
University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated