1611 W Nicklaus Ave
Cerritos, CA 90703
Job Objective To obtain an Embroidery Machine Operator position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proven experience Operating Embroidery Machine in embroidery environment
- Profound knowledge of different types of embroidery machineries
- In-depth knowledge of embroider and screen print products
- Extensive knowledge of various computerized embroidery programs needed for the stitching and fabric manipulation process
- Familiarity with Leather, Silk,Cotton, Knitted and Woollen Fabrics
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and AS/400
- Excellent technical and analytical skill
- Strong leadership and motivation skills
- Immense ability to lift heavy packages
Embroidery Machine Operator, May 2004 – Present
4imprint, Cerritos, CA
- Operated embroidery machine with quality operating system.
- Oversaw embroidery designs.
- Prepared finished goods for inspection and delivery by trimming, steaming, folding and packing.
- Configured embroidery machines as inculcated.
- Performed staging, hooping and loading of product onto embroidery machines
Embroidery Machine Operator, March 2002– April 2004
Woodstock, Cerritos, CA
- Prepared product for embroidery application.
- Programmed machine with order instructions, framed goods and set up threads.
- Operated all types of embroidery machines.
- Utilized various materials to interpret designs.
- Produced high quality embroidery on an array of products using computerized, multi-head embroidery machines.
High School Diploma, Virginia Union University, Virginia, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated