Furnace Operator Resume
Here is the Furnace Operator Resume example:
2154 Eastern Valley Rd
Adger, AL 35006
Job Objective Seeking a Furnace Operator position in an organization where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience operating furnace equipment in industrial production facility
- Extensive knowledge of the chemical composition, chemical processes and transformations
- Great ability to adjust the controls of a machine and vehicle
- Good Understanding, controlling and monitoring all heat treat furnaces
- Ability to Conduct hardness inspection of material
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Immense ability to follow written and verbal instruction
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Furnace Operator, May 2004 – Present
C2 Portfolio Essentials, Inc., Adger, AL
- Performed various cleaning, monitoring and securing operations to assist in the set-up of a vacuum atomization furnace.
- Assisted in running the furnace control board, making minor repairs on the furnace, and atomization chamber.
- Assisted in the removal and replacement furnace lid and coils.
- Operated electric lift to confiscate and restore furnace cover from its chamber.
- Cleaned inside of crucibles, patch cracks and performed other repair tasks of crucible prior to next run.
Furnace Operator, March 2002– April 2004
Bright Services, Adger, AL
- Drained and removed thawed metal from furnaces and operated hoists and pumps.
- Operated controls and shifted and released metal work parts from furnaces.
- Regulated supplies of fuel and air, controlled flow of electric current and water coolant to heat furnaces and adjusted temperatures.
- Inspected and identified any flaw in furnaces and equipment.
- Observed temperature gauges, metal color and fluidity and adjusted controls to maintain required temperatures.
- Cleaned the surface of molten metal.
High School Diploma, John F. Kennedy University, California, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated