Tool Room Machinist Resume Example
Here is the Tool Room Machinist Resume example:
4420 Still Street
Toledo, OH 43602
Job Objective Tool Room Machinist with excellent skills and the ability seeking to work for your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of tool room equipments
- Profound knowledge of manufacturing processes, and mechanics and hydraulics
- Operational knowledge of mills, grinders, lathes, and handheld tools
- Familiarity with interpreting readings of micrometers ad gauges
- Ability to read and follow blueprints related to tooling and fixtures, accurately
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office programs and CAD modeling software, efficiently
Tool Room Machinist
Marotta Controls, Inc., Toledo, OH
August 2012 – Present
- Planned and executed welding and precision machining jobs as per blueprints,
- Created and maintained tooling, fixtures, and equipment parts, properly.
- Repaired, modified, and rebuild tools, fixtures and components, efficiently.
- Operated and controlled all assigned mill, lathe, grinders, and bridge ports.
- Monitored, repaired, and serviced all assigned tool room machinery.
- Prepared and maintained complete records of all work done, accurately.
Tool Room Machinist
GCA Services Group, Inc., Toledo, OH
May 2009 – July 2012
- Followed appropriate Engineering drawings and completed jobs, on time.
- Set up and ran relevant machines for machining given work pieces.
- Cut, milled, turned, and grinded all work pieces with precision.
- Fabricated, repaired, and overhauled fixtures, die components, and other production parts.
- Tested parts and reported all nonconformance issues related to tolerance and dimensions.
- Examined and performed preventive maintenance of tool room equipment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering
Mountain State College, Parkersburg, WV
Tool Room Machinist Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated