Maintenance Administrator Resume
Here is the Maintenance Administrator Resume example:
2853 Cheshire Road
Bridgeport, CT 6604
Job Objective Looking for work as a Maintenance Administrator within the organization in order to advance and grow in the industry.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced as maintenance admin
- Huge knowledge of managing substantial budgets
- Steep knowledge of participating in promotion of company products
- Familiarity with managing in busy maintenance department
- Amazing ability to formulate reports from existing data
- Outstanding ability to be patient and manage calculations
JDS Uniphase Corporation, Bridgeport, CT
November 2007 – Present
- Handled trouble reports, complaints and inquires.
- Aided as customer’s representative and maintained DPI GUI system.
- Formulated trouble reports and coordinated with work force.
- Coordinated with customers over telephone.
- Managed repair calls and corresponded with internal and external customers.
TRAK Legal Services, Bridgeport, CT
December 2003 – October 2007
- Formulated daily reports and scheduled contractors.
- Aided evaluation of budget.
- Assessed prices on invoices and made materials purchase.
- Managed receiving of materials and scrutinized critical spare parts.
- Reviewed and received items receipt quantity.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Wesleyan College, Macon, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated