Appliance Installer Resume
Here is the Appliance Installer Resume example:
3322 Pride Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11223
Job Objective To secure an Appliance Installer position with company to use my talents in this field to help company meet future goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in installing and maintaining various appliances
- Sound knowledge of the various machines and their designs
- Deep knowledge of the safety rules and maintenance manuals
- Ability to install and maintain various equipment and machines
- Ability to apply the basic laws of math in the installation and appliances
- Proficient in using computer systems such as Microsoft Word
Appliance Installer, April 2008 – Till Date
Dick Van Dyke Appliance World, Brooklyn, NY
- Installed appliances according to the company policies and procedures.
- Maintained and repaired all types of gas and electrical household appliances such as dryers, ovens and washers.
- Repaired the appliances by disassembling the equipment to reach to parts and made repairs accordingly.
- Prepared the bill for the installation and repair work carried and collected the payment in accordance to the same.
- Regulated the electrical circuits by performing regular checks on it by the circuit testers with the help of the diagrams.
Appliance Installer, January 2004 – March 2008
Metro Appliance, Brooklyn, NY
- Repaired the gas stoves by adjusting the pilot lights, inspected the burners and valves for any gas leakage.
- Educated the customer regarding the appliance and its care and use, provided emergency assistance.
- Designed the kitchen appliance installations, assembled and disassembled the various cabinets and installed new prefabricated cabinets.
- Maintained the level of the washing machine and connected the water pipes and hoses by the use of basic hand tools.
High School Diploma, Taylor High School, Kokomo, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated