Asset Maintenance Engineer Resume
Here is the Asset Maintenance Engineer Resume example:
382 Central Park W, Apt 6L
Santa Clara, CA 95051
Objective Seeking an Asset Maintenance Engineer position, to utilize my education and training in a fast paced and challenged environment.
- Excellent working experience with asset integrity assurance process.
- Immense ability to work in a substation environment with absolute safety awareness.
- Profound ability to undertake operational risk assessments, incident investigation and analysis.
- Familiar with MS Office, Windows Xp/2000
- Asset Maintenance Engineer, 2006 to till date
- The Hal Lewis Group, Inc., CA
- Reviewed and applied industry standards to asset management process and methodology.
- Determined and implemented system wide equipment replacement strategies.
- Analyzed asset scorecards to determine and track performance of critical assets and impact on the transmission system performance.
- Developed maintenance plans for new build equipment.
M.S in Electrical Engineering, 2006
University of Washington
B.S in Electrical Engineering, 2004
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated