Automotive Fixed Operations Director Resume
Here is the Automotive Fixed Operations Director Resume example:
3421 Rockford Mountain Lane
Appleton, WI 54914
Job Objective To obtain a responsible position as Automotive Fixed Operations Director where my past work experience will be beneficial.
Automotive Fixed Operations Director, August 2005 – Present
AutoNation, Inc, Appleton, WI
- Hired, trained, motivated, and monitored the performance of department staff.
- Trained service sales staff to promote customer satisfaction.
- Generated and strived to increase labor sales.
- Set individual and total shop sales objectives.
- Hired and trained service advisors.
- Maintained daily sales and production records.
- Hired and maintained technical production staff.
Automotive Fixed Operations Director, May 2000 July 2005
The Lampe Company, Appleton, WI
- Ensured the department meets all financial goals.
- Established promotional service prices.
- Ensured department adheres to all company-established and legal guidelines.
- Prepared and monitored annual operating budget.
- Enforced safety requirements.
- Ensured compliance with federal, state and local regulations that may affect parts sales.
- Maintained professional appearance and attitude.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong fixed operations experience in automotive dealership
- Expert in maintaining reporting systems required by owner & company
- Huge Knowledge in Monitoring and controlling the performance of the department
- Sound knowledge of overall Automobile operations, management and wholesale relations
- Proficient in dealership computer systems, and MS Office suite
- Skilled in automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repairing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership, management and motivational skills
- Outstanding ability to prioritize work tasks, multi-task, and maintain focus
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Hampden-Sydney College, Hampden-Sydney, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated