Boiler Inspector Resume
Here is the Boiler Inspector Resume example:
1260 Snyder Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28263
Job Objective Qualified and confident Boiler Inspector seeking full or part-time position with well-established company.
Boiler Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Navarro Research and Engineering, Charlotte, NC
- Inspected the structures where the boilers are present with various tools.
- Administered the electrical and plumbing system of the boiler system.
- Performed inspections on the boiler systems using a variety of tools such as metering devices, tape measures and other test equipments.
- Inspected the wiring, bridges, electrical systems, heating and the sewers of the boiler plants.
- Prepared daily logs of the inspection work carried and provided actual photographs of the inspected area.
- Interpreted and reviewed blueprints and technical specifications of the site.
Boiler Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Munich Re, Charlotte, NC
- Inspected the areas, which are insured for the risks to prevent any accidents using various equipments.
- Determined the various accident conditions that can occur in the boiler or their electrical and mechanical parts.
- Ensured that the insured object is in compliance to the Federal and State law.
- Gathered the data for the insured risks product and their exposure to it.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in maintaining turbines and boilers
- Deep knowledge of various boiler systems and the required appurtenances
- Sound knowledge of inspecting boilers
- Familiarity with boiler accident and investigative techniques
- Wide knowledge of construction, installation, inspection, operation, maintenance of boilers
- Ability to inspect the boilers in accordance to the State Boiler Code
- Ability to inspect and ensure that the boiler is safe or not
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Humboldt State University, Arcata, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated