Boilermaker Welder Resume Example
Here is the Boilermaker Welder Resume example:
3861 Freedom Lane
Stockton, CA 95219
Job Objective Looking for a Boilermaker Welder position that will allow me to heighten my career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in performing welding for boilermaker construction
- Profound knowledge of fresh water distribution systems
- Operational knowledge of hand tools and power tools
- Familiarity with safety policies
- Proficient with welding techniques and metallurgy
- Immense ability to interpret blueprints and plans
- Amazing ability to manage maintenance work group
- Outstanding ability to resolve technical problems
- Ability to performs routine maintenance on equipment
Valero Energy Corp., Stockton, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Operated electric, gas, arc and other welding equipment effectively.
- Performed hydrostatic and dimension tolerance tests on welded surfaces.
- Utilized hand shears to cut work pieces.
- Utilized portable grinder to remove rough surfaces from the welds.
- Assisted in routine maintenance and basic repair activities for boilermaker.
- Operated cranes and forklifts to transfer heavy materials.
- Measured angles, grooves and gaps using precision measuring equipment.
- Performed tube to tube circumferential welding.
Team Industrial Services, Inc., Stockton, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Performed welding in flat, vertical and overhead positions.
- Performed clamping, heat-bending and grinding of components.
- Notified Supervisors of equipment maintenance problems.
- Operated shielded metal arc and gas metal arc welding equipment.
- Avoided warping, shrinking, expansion and distortion of materials.
- Identified problems during welding and adjust speed and amperage of the rod accordingly.
- Inspected work products for any defects and made necessary corrections.
- Aligned components using straightedges and calipers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Welding Engineering
Lake Land College, Mattoon, IL
Boilermaker Welder Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated