Ceramic Tile Installer Resume Example
Here is the Ceramic Tile Installer Resume example:
3579 Blue Spruce Lane
Annapolis, MD 21401
Job Objective To secure the position of Ceramic Tile Installer with company in which my skills can enhance business by helping to build a good dependable reputation.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience with installation of all kinds of ceramic tiles
- Outstanding knowledge of all ceramic tiles and their specifications
- Ability to understand the ideas that are presented in writing
- Ability to work for long hours and lift heavy objects
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and carry objects
- Ability to install all kinds of tiles and use analytical skills while doing so
Ceramic Tile Installer, April 2008 – Till Date
REW Corp,Annapolis, MD
- Installed various tiles on the floors, walls and ceilings such as marble, wood tiles and hard tiles.
- Regulated the alignment of tiles by using various instruments such as squares and straight edges.
- Designed the best layout possible with the given tiles.
- Modified the tiles to fit into corners and other areas that cannot fit a full tile with the help of the hand and power tools.
- Provided finishing to the surface by wiping out the excess group from the tiles.
Ceramic Tile Installer, January 2004 – March 2008
CGM Tile & Stone, Inc, Annapolis, MD
- Estimated the floor area to be covered with tiles, with the help of the blueprints of the area.
- Maintained working relations with the trade to facilitate work.
- Installed all kinds of tiles such as granite, marble, mosaic among others.
- Performed the installation work for various spaces in the house or office area such as kitchen, bath, main floor and any other required area.
High School Diploma, Patagonia Union High School, Patagonia, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated