1283 Bird Street
Deming, NM 88030
Job Objective To work with a reputed company as a Certified Welding Inspector and to use my skills and knowledge to their fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in testing welds and construction materials
- Wide knowledge of the advanced principles of welding engineering
- Deep knowledge of the welding procedures, qualification materials and its limitations
- Ability to supervise and train the technicians in the process
- Ability to perform checks on the process and ensure safety
- Skilled to multitask and prioritize the work according to the deadline
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Proficient in performing basic math in the inspection process
Certified Welding Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Berks & Beyond, Deming, NM
- Inspected the welded connection of the construction of large projects in a timely manner.
- Ensured that all safety and protective equipment policies are followed in the work area and trained the staff in the safety programs.
- Attended various safety training classes and seminars.
- Implemented various actions to avoid any accidents such as wearing seat belts and driving safely.
- Ensured that the process is in accordance to the regulations with the help of the weld maps.
- Reported all accident zones and unsafe practices to the site supervisor.
Certified Welding Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Terracon, Deming, NM
- Inspected the welded connection both internally and externally to ensure that it is compliance with the specific code.
- Performed regular inspections on fixed equipment on the site to ensure its smooth working.
- Prepared all paperwork for the company and the client by filling related forms and certificates.
- Regulated the inspection of the manpower and equipment to ensure the safety procedures are followed.
- Prepared the reports of all the inspection work carried in the facility.
High School Diploma & Lawrenceville High School, Lawrenceville, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated