Maintenance Clerk Resume
Here is the Maintenance Clerk Resume example:
812 Robinson Switch Rd
Edwardsville, IL, 62025
Job Objective Seeking to obtain a Maintenance Clerk position with an organization where I can utilize my clerical skills and be an asset to the employer.
Maintenance Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Werner Enterprises, Edwardsville, IL
- Inspected incoming government and vendor procured material to determine acceptance and rejection based on adequacy of design in compliance with specifications.
- Managed to use materials handling equipment to move Items of equipment to and from inventory control points.
- Utilized CMMS database tools.
- Planned maintenance orders and computed invoices.
- Tracked and run reports on maintenance issues by computing them.
Maintenance Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Aerotek, Edwardsville, IL
- Coordinated, maintained, computed (on E-Time) and dispatched the activities of shuttle drivers over a designated geographic area.
- Computed invoices and ordered basic maintenance requisites.
- Managed to operate a supply stock room.
- Maintained accountability and inventory controls on all received shipments.
- Assisted the site manager in the preparation of shop and the site briefings.
- Developed and sustained the yearly operations budget and other funding documents.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proficient in CMMS databases and GMP
- Strong time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Capable of determining priorities in a fast paced work environment
- Sound Knowledge of maintenance department processes
- Self motivated and able to work with little and no supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft access)
- Ability to perform complex data entry tasks
Associate Degree in Public Relations, Cuyahoga Community College District, Cleveland, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated