Collision Center Manager Resume
Here is the Collision Center Manager Resume example:
3567 Lincoln Street
Gloucester City, NJ 8030
Job Objective Qualified Collision Center Manager seeking a position in which to put my communication skills and experience to work for right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in ASE and ICAR
- Experience in performing and supervising work as Collision Center Manager
- Exceptional knowledge of auto body estimates
- Operational knowledge of software packages
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work
- Ability to coordinate with personnel
- Excellent communication skills
- Profound skills to facilitate sales
- Proficient in DRP procedures for all repair
Collision Center Manager
Asbury Automotive Group, Gloucester City, NJ
October 2008 – Present
- Supervised everyday production meetings for all technicians.
- Prepared required ABS reports on monthly basis.
- Developed and maintained good relations with insurance appraisers.
- Monitored compliance to production schedule as per board requirements.
- Evaluated monthly financial statements to administer cost controls.
- Provided training to staff for all safety procedures as per safety manual.
- Performed performance appraisals for all office and repair center personnel.
- Maintained inventory of supplies and placed purchase orders.
Collision Center Estimator
Herb Chambers Companies, Gloucester City, NJ
August 2003 – September 2008
- Inspected damage vehicles and determined extent of damage.
- Prepared estimated of all labor and repair costs.
- Administered repair cost issues and coordinated with appraiser to resolve issues.
- Ensured compliance to all safety policies and procedures.
- Assisted to fill all insurance forms for cost estimate.
- Established total loss of vehicles and performed repair.
Collision Center Technician
Molle Toyota, Gloucester City, NJ
May 1998 – July 2003
- Assisted to operate all tools and equipments efficiently.
- Ensured accuracy in all repair order and performed work.
- Managed communication with parts departments and obtained parts.
- Prepared reports for all machinery defects on vehicles.
- Documented repair order and performed required work.
- Maintained knowledge on all manufacturer technical bulletins.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
South Suburban College, South Holland, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated