Maintenance Controller Resume Example
Here is the Maintenance Controller Resume example:
4757 Oakdale Avenue
Lake Placid, FL 33852
Job Objective To obtain a Maintenance Controller position in which I can enhance my skills and become a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in maintenance control
- Huge knowledge about maintenance
- Ability to monitor and coordinate line maintenance activity
- Superior interpersonal and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
AECOM, Lake Placid, FL
August 2005 – Present
- Supervised maintenance of control system.
- Authorized to issue work packages to approved AMO.
- Managed defect control and assured completion of work accomplished on aircraft is proper.
- Delegated to remove aircraft from operational status.
- Coordinated about technical dispatch allowance.
OperationsInc, Lake Placid, FL
May 2000 – July 2005
- Authorized maintenance discrepancies and ensured deferrals are accomplished properly.
- Handled distribution of all applicable forms and documents.
- Imparted tracking of parts and equipment and aided planning.
- Managed scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and assured coordination of all maintenance requirements.
- Administered the operation of aircraft and coordinated between Operations, Aircrew and Line Maintenance.
- Updated aircraft data and managed detailed engineering log.
- Formulated technical delay reports and status reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Cosumnes River College, Sacramento, CA
Maintenance Controller Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated