Elevator Inspector Resume
Here is the Elevator Inspector Resume example:
1968 Kyle Street
Venango, NE 69168
Career Objective To obtain an Elevator Inspector position in which my experience can be beneficial to company and my knowledge can put to good use.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable Elevator and Escalator Inspection experience
- Sound knowledge of the electric and hydraulic escalators, elevators and moving walks
- Familiarity with principles of mechanics and electrical required for elevators
- Ability to follow the Safety Code of the American National Standard for elevators
- Ability to operate a vehicle safety
- Proficient in identifying the violations made in the construction process
Elevator Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Gannett Fleming, Venango, NE
- Inspected the elevators, moving walkways, elevators, dumb waiters and the associated machinery.
- Reviewed and inspected the site to approve or reject installation requests for elevators.
- Inspected the site of accidents to ascertain the reason for the malfunction and to access the damage made to the equipment.
- Monitored the working of the elevator by checking it for power at different levels and shut down any unsafe elevators.
- Administered the complaints regarding the faulty elevators.
Elevator Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Maryland, Venango, NE
- Inspected the escalator and elevator for maintenance and proper functioning on an everyday basis.
- Performed tests on the equipments analyzed and recommended any observations.
- Conducted inspection on the equipment to ensure it is in compliance with the Code.
- Attend on the job training to learn about the working of the elevators and escalators.
- Maintained records of all the elevator maintenance and repair carried, compiled the statistical data.
Associate Degree in Maintenance Technology, Lord Fairfax Community College, Middletown, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated