Elevator Operator Resume
Here is the Elevator Operator Resume example:
1329 County Road 101
Aurora, IN 47001
Job Objective To obtain an Elevator Operator position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proven experience working as a Elevator Operator
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Exceptional ability to work long irregular hours
- Immense ability to work outside in all types of weather, climb ladders, and work from heights
- Skilled in the installation, maintenance and repair of elevator and escalators equipment
- Ability to solve problems and make decision
- Remarkable ability to work in a potentially physically strenuous environment
Elevator Operator, May 2004 – Present
Interior, National Park Service, Aurora, IN
- Examined and replaced defective elevator parts such as door contacts, rollers, door guides, cables, button modules and carbon brushes.
- Painted elevator machine rooms, equipment, car tops and pits when required.
- Lubricated elevator parts using rags, brushes and grease guns.
- Monitored equipment to ensure it’s in good working order.
- Examined elevator door installation for plumbness and lap act.
Elevator Operator, March 2002– April 2004
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts, Aurora, IN
- Operated the elevator for guests throughout their stay.
- Maintained elevators, bases and buildings.
- Participated in the overall maintenance of the facility and equipment.
- Notified management of necessary repairs and possible equipment concerns.
High School Diploma, Seattle Pacific University, Washington, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated