Facilities Officer Resume Example
Here is the Facilities Officer Resume example:
4084 Dog Hill Lane
Williamsburg, KS 66095
Job Objective Career minded Facilities Officer with years of experience skills and the ability to work independently or as a team seeking position with well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of personnel management
- Extensive knowledge of problem solving, negotiation and organization skills
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Ability to implement facilities projects on time and within budget
- Ability to utilize new opportunities and work under pressure.
URS Corporation, Williamsburg, KS
August 2005 – Present
- Carried out daily management and maintenance of the facility.
- Prepared monthly reports on health status of vital installations such as air-condition compressors, diesel pump, elevator and electrical lightings in the Facility
- Coordinated with relevant authorities such as BCA on licensing and permits issue.
- Ensured proper safety in coordination with Fire Safety Dept and NEA agency.
- Prepared the Facility ready for its annual audit as required by the Landlord.
- Developed and maintained rapport with suppliers and business establishments to meet short and long term supply requirements.
Erikson Institute, Williamsburg, KS
May 2000 – July 2005
- Initiated and executed all maintenance activities related to company accommodations.
- Planned and implemented yearly maintenance of company accommodations.
- Employed sub-contractors for maintenance jobs with necessary approvals.
- Reported damaged assets for replacement and report vandalism for proper action.
- Conducted annual physical assessment of housing facilities.
- Ensured the replacement of fully depreciated assets in consultation with management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Berry College, Mount Berry, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated