Facility Maintenance Manager Resume Example
Here is the Facility Maintenance Manager Resume example:
4945 Payne Street
Pinehurst, TX 77362
Job Objective Searching for a challenging career as Facility Maintenance Manager of well-established company in which to put my skills to the test.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in interpreting blueprints and maintain various industrial equipments
- Huge knowledge of diesel engines and repair
- Deep knowledge of managing employees
- Familiarity in operating hand tools
- Ability to work under extreme temperatures
- Ability to identify and resolve all issues
- Ability to schedule preventative maintenance work
- Ability to work on Microsoft applications
- Ability to maintain supplies and parts
- Ability to maintain relation with contractors
Facility Maintenance Manager
Rainforest Cafe, Pinehurst, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Maintained various HVAC equipments and computer network.
- Performed all housekeeping and sanitation activities.
- Participated and organized unit team meetings.
- Prepared and scheduled facility procedures and modified it.
- Monitored national purchasing accounts.
- Provided efficient emergency services at all times.
- Assisted to provide training to new facilities staff.
- Managed inventory of supplies and prepared reports.
Facility Maintenance Technician
Comcast, Pinehurst, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Administered operation in facility and ensured effectiveness.
- Maintained and operated all electric and mechanical systems.
- Monitored all performance of vendors for building services.
- Analyzed systems and recommended improvements to process.
- Performed regular inspection of all facility and maintained it.
- Provided support to production staff and reduced downtime.
Facility Maintenance Worker
Calopps Org, Pinehurst, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained and installed appropriate plumbing systems.
- Collaborated with contractors and public for facility maintenance.
- Monitored and repaired all electrical systems.
- Managed and operated variety of hand and power tools.
- Analyzed and identified damaged components in facility.
- Documented all activities for preventative maintenance services.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management
Reinhardt College, Waleska, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated