Folder Operator Resume
Here is the Folder Operator Resume example:
74420 Highway 111, Ste E
Farley, IA 52046
Job Objective To obtain a Folder Operator position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in operating binder machine within a printing environment
- Extensive knowledge of a folder machine and bindery equipment operation
- Immense ability to apply written instructions to machine set-up
- Ability to set-up of straight line, auto bottom, and multiple fold styles of cartons
- Exceptional ability to work varying shifts, overtime and weekends
- Profound ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to read, understand and carry out written instructions
- Superior technical and mechanical skills
- Excellent math and interpersonal skills
Folder Operator, May 2004 – Present
Deluxe Corporation, Farley, IA
- Resolved problems to maintain quality standards and kept binding equipment in running condition.
- Answered questions on lay outs, ticket information, set up and made-ready stage.
- Cleaned, lubricated and maintained assigned machine to ensure its optimum operation.
- Adhered to proper handling of hazardous waste, lock out – tag out rules and hearing and eye protection policies.
Folder Operator, March 2002– April 2004
Quad Graphics, Farley, IA
- Accurately and efficiently operated all printing, folding and gluing operations of the machine in accordance with proper setup techniques.
- Operating machine at accessible power and speed.
- Recommended to optimize program to meet cost, quality and objectives.
- Conformed to company policy and procedure.
High School Diploma, Colorado State University, Colorado, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated