Hotel Maintenance Engineer Resume
Here is the Hotel Maintenance Engineer Resume example:
2536 Khale Street
Florence, SC 29501
Job Objective To secure a position in a reputed organization as a Hotel Maintenance Engineer where my abilities and education will be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience working in performing general hotel maintenance
- Sound knowledge of refrigeration and air conditioners
- Deep knowledge of plumbing, carpentry, electrical and mechanical work, HVAC and masonry and painting
- Familiarity with mechanical, electrical, and HVAC systems
- Immense ability to troubleshoot and maintain all electrical equipments
- Ability to interpret the various safety rules documents
- Skilled to maintain logs and prepare reports
- Excellent skills to maintain good relations with the customers and colleagues
- Proficient in maintaining instruction documents and procedure manuals
Hotel Maintenance Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Renaissance Savery Hotel, Florence, SC
- Assisted guest and answered all queries, ensured to provide satisfaction.
- Maintained all records of the work orders and repairs done on the facility.
- Coordinated with the Chief Engineer and performed all preventative maintenance for the facility.
- Ensured that the building was always kept clean on the interior as well as the exterior.
- Monitored the maintenance room and the storage shed, maintained areas clean and replaced all the electronic locks when needed.
- Inspected the fire safety equipments in the facility and checked them for their condition.
- Managed the maintenance tools and ensured that they were stored neatly in the maintenance room.
- Performed all work in accordance to the OSHA regulations and security policies.
Hotel Maintenance Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, Florence, SC
- Maintained hardware, plumbing and electrical equipments in the facility and repaired equipments if required.
- Operated Fire Alarm and Life Safety systems and monitored their working, and handled all safety equipment at the time of emergency.
- Recorded all the readings from the meters and prepared records for the same.
- Documented the logs made in the day and transferred it to the upcoming shift at the end of the day.
- Coordinated with the supervisors and maintained the inventory of the supplies and tools for the facility.
- Inspected the facility and informed the Supervisor on the activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mount Aloysius College, Cresson, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated