14381 Al Highway 69 S
Fayetteville, GA 30215
Job Objective To obtain a HP Indigo Operator position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Digital Operator with remarkable experience operating HP Indigo machines
- In-depth knowledge of operation and maintenance of HP Indigo Imaging equipment
- Profound knowledge of setting up and running HP Indigo equipment and files
- Sound knowledge of simple bindery operations
- Proven troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Exceptional ability to perform and conduct trouble shooting, and routine maintenance on the HP Indigo
- Abiltiy to lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Proficient in MS Word 2003 or 2007, Excel 2003 or 2007, and Outlook email
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Outstanding ability to communicate and work effectively with co-workers
HP Indigo Operator, May 2004 – Present
Collotype Labels USA, Inc., Fayetteville, GA
- Created customer orders on Indigo digital printing press.
- Operated and set up file in prepress for HP 5000 Indigo Digital Press.
- Achieved optimum print quality through proper handling of consumables, materials and machine.
- Performed color calibration checks and made necessary adjustments to match customer specifications.
- Performed necessary in-process quality checks to ensure output is consistent.
- Conducted troubleshooting and routine maintenance on HP Indigo equipment.
High School Diploma, Grafton High School, Grafton, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated