Industrial Electrician Resume
Here is the Industrial Electrician Resume example:
2449 Green Avenue
Job Objective Experienced Industrial Electrician in search of position where my experience and skills can be used to enhance growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of AC/DC distribution systems
- Familiarity with National Electrical Code, starters, control relays, pilot devices
- Proficient with voltmeters, amp-meters, loader terminals, ohmmeters and scopes
- Ability to read and interrupt wiring diagrams, schematics and written specifications
- Ability to follow lock out and tag out procedures
- Ability to communicate appropriately with the engineers and supervisors
Moog, Inc,Oakland, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Performed installation, operation and repair maintenance tasks.
- Diagnosed problems, repair and perform maintenance tasks on high and low voltage power distribution systems.
- Prepared Bill of Materials and maintain Power Schematics drawings up to date.
- Maintained complex systems embodying electronic and Electro-mechanical principles.
- Directed trades Assistants to accomplish the safe and timely completion of such projects.
The Hershey Company, Oakland, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Installed power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipments.
- Diagnosed malfunctioning transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures
- Replaced faulty relays, switches, and motors, and positions sensing devices.
- Installed wiring, conduit, and electrical apparatus in buildings.
- Connected power supply wires to machines and equipment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Framingham State College, Framingham, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated