Installation Technician Resume
Here is the Installation Technician Resume example:
117 County Road 328
Providence, RI, 2905
Objective Position as an Installation Technician that will allow me to utilize both my extensive technical and customer service experience.
Summary of Skills:
- Hands-on experience in installing voice and data network, telecommunication tools and AV equipments based on CAD diagrams
- Good understanding of testing procedures, using and interpreting a test result
- Install all type of peripherals and verify functionality
- Wide knowledge of LAN/WAN protocols, cabling, installation,
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose operating errors
- Ability to resolve concrete variable issues in identical situations
- Ability to apply logical perceptive to carry out written and oral instructions
Ability to interpret instructions, messages and notes
Dakota Security Systems Inc, Providence, RI
August 2005 to till date
- Set up voice and data networks through fixing suitable cables.
- Installed telecommunications tools, routers, multiplexers, alarm and fire-suppression systems, etc.
- Programmed network installation by using instruction manual and technical specifications.
- Tested circuits, tools and alarms, and identified and resolved problems.
- Labeled equipment and cables, and recorded configuration chart and specification.
- Maintained safe work environment by complying with legal rules and regulations.
Time Warner Inc, Providence, RI
May 2000 to July 2005
- Set up equipment at customer place and business location.
- Formulated system layout as required.
- Assisted in advertising and selling of spare equipment.
- Demonstrated and clarified the use of alarms systems to customers.
- Kept abreast on new products and developments.
- Corresponded with staff and opened account in the client database.
Associate Degree in Networking
University of Alaska Fairbanks, Fairbanks, AK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated