Instrumentation Technician Resume
Here is the Instrumentation Technician Resume example:
350 Prestwick Ave
Westerly, RI, 2891
Objective To seek a responsible and challenging Instrumentation Technician position by associating with a growing organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience with maintenance Instrumentation
- Familiarity with fire and gas systems – HC, UV and Smoke Detectors
- Ability to set-up and operate testing equipment’s
- Ability to use, maintain and calibrate instrumentation
- Ability to plan, perform and maintain instrument calibrations
- Ability to interpret written, oral and schedule form instructions
EBioscience, Inc, Westerly, RI
August 2005 to till date
Supervised and fabricated prototype test equipment.
Performed field testing and supported field work.
Supervised activities of contractor and vendor during services.
Provided work-related reports and technical documents to project team.
Analyzed test plans and product designs.
PDS Technical Services, Westerly, RI
May 2000 to July 2005
Calibrated Temperature, Pressure, Conductivity, UV, Balances and Scales.
Maintained Vacuum, pH, CL2, ORP, Timers, RPM and Gas detector instrumentation.
Performed installation and collaborated with engineers.
Comprehended the operation and resolved operational issues in Steam sterilizers.
Maintained and ensured safety standards at work place.
Associate Degree in Instrumentation Technology
Saint Leo University, St Leo, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated