Maintenance Officer Resume Example
Here is the Maintenance Officer Resume example:
1456 White Oak Drive
Peculiar, MO 64078
Job Objective Seeking employment as a Maintenance Officer in a position with an established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Solid administrative and managerial experience
- Solid knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Strong ability to work independently.
- Strong ability to work in a multi task environment.
DynCorp International LLC., Peculiar, MO
August 2005 – Present
- Managed and supervised activities of maintenance department.
- Conducted training to optimize departmental procedures.
- Ensured all department staff adhered to company policies and procedures.
- Selected, trained and appointed new staff and constantly evaluated their performance.
- Ensured all maintenance activities were completed within the specified period.
- Ensured all department documents were maintained properly.
SEACOR Holdings Inc, Peculiar, MO
May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed maintenance department and its staff
- Developed and executed procedures and policies relevant to department
- Provided training to department staff regarding maintenance procedures.
- Recruited and inducted staff for maintenance department.
- Ensured maintenance procedures were in line with company policies and procedures.
- Negotiated and finalized contracts as per company directives.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Macalester College, Saint Paul, MN