2184 Asylum Avenue
Job Objective Small Arms Repair position where I can effectively utilize my expertise and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in repairing and maintaining armament equipment
- Familiarity with Small Arms, Mortars, Heavy and Light Crew Served Weapons repair
- Wide knowledge of crew served weapons, target holding mechanisms installations
- Profound knowledge of external and internal and terminal ballistics
- Thorough knowledge of machine tools and equipment
- Ability to build custom pistols and rifles and other types of weapons systems
- Ability to develop prototype small arms systems
- Ability to check parts by visual, perational, and gauging means
- Ability to clean components of dirt, dust, rust and corrosion
Small Arms Repair
URS – Federal Support Services, Inc.,Waterbury, CT
August 2008 – Present
- Replaced barrels, firing pins, springs and trigger mechanisms.
- Modified small arms weapons by replacing obsolete parts and assemblies.
- Applied acids and other bluing and finishing agents.
- Test fired and made operational checks of repaired weapons to ensure safety, accuracy and ease of operation.
High School Diploma
Lewis-Palmer High School, Monument, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated