Maintenance Specialist Resume
Here is the Maintenance Specialist Resume example:
1831 Barrington Court
Little Rock, AR 72201
Job Objective Searching for the right company in which my training as a Maintenance Specialist can help the organization progress and increase the cliental.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in working and maintaining HVAC equipments and boilers
- Thorough knowledge of materials and building tools
- Exceptional knowledge of occupational hazards and related safety precautions
- Immense ability to write and interpret all documents
- Outstanding ability to maintain relations with contractors and vendors
- Amazing computer system skills
- Profound communication skills
- Proficient in working independently
Labcorp, Little Rock, AR
May 2006 – Present
- Installed equipment and performed all electrical repair work.
- Performed installation and repair of pipes for water heating fixtures and sewer systems.
- Managed all carpenter work and maintained all walls and floors for building or apartment complex.
- Maintained construction, welding and soldering work for facilities.
- Evaluated equipment performance by performing regular tests on instruments such as voltmeters.
- Administered and operated various tools such as hand saws and sanding machines.
- Developed and maintained records for all equipments and performed preventative maintenance.
Johnson Controls, Little Rock, AR
March 2003 – April 2006
- Administered service work for various specialized building systems.
- Provided training to all specialists and assisted in performing maintenance work.
- Developed plans for material layout and performed repair work.
- Assisted in preparing drawings and blueprints for al machines.
- Maintained an inventory for new supplies and equipment.
- Ensured compliance to all policies and procedures for facility.
High School Diploma
Waukegan High School, Waukegan, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated