Maintenance Superintendent Resume
Here is the Maintenance Superintendent Resume example:
1583 Hill Haven Drive
Clifton, TX 76634
Job Objective To obtain Maintenance Superintendent Position in a highly established firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of capital and plant projects
- Deep knowledge of World Class manufacturing methods and maintenance best practices Proficient with QLP, Lean and Six Sigma
- Ability to delegate and drive quality improvements
- Ability to outline action plans and interpret statistical data
- Ability to interpret and analyze statistical data and information
- Excellent technical skills Superior communication skills
Hycroft Resources & Development, Clifton, TX
September 2006 – Till Date
- Established Maintenance Organization and recruited personnel.
- Handled Maintenance resources and imparted guidance to maintenance craft supervision.
- Coordinated with operation superintendents and imparted resources.
- Imparted Maintenance cost analysis.
- Established annual and long-term budgets and administered resident contractors.
- Maintained asset health and coached subordinates.
- Carried out preventive and predictive maintenance job plans.
Pennrose Management Company, Clifton, TX
March 2001 – August 2006
- Managed production requirements and assisted department manager.
- Administered daily manufacturing operations.
- Provided employee feedback and developmental procedures.
- Aided Safety and Quality commitments.
- Handled staffing decisions and resolved disciplinary issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Cosumnes River College, Sacramento, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated