Maintenance Team Leader Resume Example
Here is the Maintenance Team Leader Resume example:
623 Del Dew Drive
Washington, MD 20005
Career Objective Searching for a stable company in which to secure the position of Maintenance Team Leader and put my management and interpersonal skills to work for company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in maintenance and repair of equipment
- Sound knowledge in plant operations in the oil refining
- Familiarity with environmental, cGMP, EU, OSHA, safety and OSHA regulations
- Proficient with computers, logistics and WMS
- Ability to serve as incident commander during emergency situations
- Ability to develop teams and individuals through team processes and performance management
- Ability to cooperate with and motivate personnel in organizing training
- Strong project management and problem solving skills
Maintenance Team Leader, August 2005 – Present
BP America Inc., Washington, MD
- Provided leadership and direction for Maintenance Team Members.
- Planned, maintained, and supported capital plan and projects.
- Submitted invoices and expenses for maintenance, supplies, etc.
- Maintained Maintenance Team budget and capital expenditure budget.
- Managed department staffing needs.
- Encouraged development opportunities in daily roles and supported long-term career growth.
Maintenance Team Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Bristol Myers Squibb, Washington, MD
- Planned, directed and supervised Maintenance of an Asset.
- Supervised maintenance activities of multi-disciplined team personnel.
- Set Company Maintenance Policy and monitored compliance.
- Provided necessary support and guidance to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment.
- Conducted and directed regular audits including risk assessments and safety reviews.
- Administered implementation of training and development programs.
Bachelor’s Degree In Engineering, Edward Waters College, Jacksonville, FL
Maintenance Team Leader Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated