Telephone Surveyor Resume Example
Here is the Telephone Surveyor Resume example:
3336 Drainer Avenue
Molino, FL 32577
Job Objective Seeking work as a Telephone Surveyor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in performing survey through telemarketing and data collection
- Thorough knowledge of consumer industry and activities
- Outstanding knowledge of customers services and administrations
- Ability to develop professional relationships with individuals
- Ability to complete work within required deadline
- Solid understanding of providing services to customer on-site
Fugro Chance Inc., Molino, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Performed market research and conducted interviews with people over telephone.
- Obtained required property information from owners and brokers.
- Conducted research on various new and existing real estate development projects.
- Identified eligible respondents and conducted market research surveys.
- Administered various unfinished surveys and coordinated with respondents.
- Evaluated data obtained information from interview and maintained accuracy.
Leddy Group, Molino, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Analysed data and maintained record of total outpatient coming on everyday and weekly basis.
- Monitored specific issues and prepared reports for various answers.
- Maintained record of interviews and surveys and compiled information.
- Coordinated with supervisor and prepared and submitted assignmentseveryday.
- Ensured achievement of all survey objectives and interpreted question accurately.
- Managed various finance options and evaluated benefits.
Bachelor’s Degree in Geomatics
Brazosport College, Lake Jackson, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated