1411 McCullough Ave NE
Salt Lake City, UT 84120
Objective Secure a challenging position as a Telephone Technician in a growing organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Admirable experience with installation and troubleshooting telephony issues
- Sound knowledge of telephone industry standards (EIA/TIA) and Electric Code
- Good working knowledge of voice and data wiring infrastructure
- Proficient with IPTV, instruments, Key Systems, PBX and wireless satellite
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision
- Great intellectual and customer relation skills
Omni Communications, Salt Lake City, UT
August 2005 to till date
Installing and programmed data networks and video telephone conferencing system.
Maintained communications circuits, tools and systems.
Identified suitable lane for telecommunication cabling.
Worked with various hand tools in a construction environment.
Setup and calibrated data network and related equipment as per specifications.
High School Diploma
University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated