Toolroom Manager Resume Example
Here is the Toolroom Manager Resume example:
1775 John Avenue
Adrian, MI 49221
Job Objective Dedicated Toolroom Manager looking for an opportunity to work for reputable company where my skills and experience will be of value.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in analyzing issues, designed and maintained tools and supervising working of facility.
- Expertise in stamping and gauge metal industries
- Outstanding knowledge of tool room procedures and operations
- Huge knowledge of construction vehicle
- Remarkable ability to interpret blueprints and precision gauge
- Ability to analyze situations and provide solutions
- Familiarity with precision gauge and tolerance indexing
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Familiarity in manufacturing process and appropriate costs of project
Global Automotive Systems, LLC, Adrian, MI
October 2008 – Present
- Managed tooling operation in facility.
- Coordinated with project and design teams and resolved all technical issues.
- Developed all projects according to customer specifications and ensured customer satisfaction.
- Monitored projects and ensured optimal utilization of resources and equipments.
- Oversaw working of entire mould makings, repairing and maintenance teams.
- Analyzed tools and mould fabrications and implemented enhancements to various programs.
- Maintained tool room and all repair work carried in facility.
- Reviewed all reports for fabrication and modification process.
BAE Systems, Adrian, MI
August 2003 – September 2008
- Analyzed tooling machines and identified issues and recommended methods for correcting it and prevented downtime.
- Managed installation and maintenance work of all plant machinery and equipments.
- Coordinated with tool engineers and designed utilization of various tools and estimated tool costs and repair.
- Ensured appropriate workforce of organization and maintained work schedule and training programs for same.
- Monitored working of equipments and ensured compliance of safety regulations and practices.
- Administered company policies and employee contacts and ensured compliance to contracts at all times.
Seaward Group, Adrian, MI
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed production equipments and ensured optimal quality of same.
- Performed various functional procedures and audited working of equipments.
- Identified issues in equipments and processes and recommended corrective measures.
- Provided technical support to assemblies and resolved issues.
- Prepared reports of all damages to equipments and implemented corrective actions.
- Determined improvements to vehicle assembly fixtures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Rhodes College, Memphis, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated