1012 Fleming Street
Montgomery, AL 36104
Objective To secure an Utility Engineer position within a fast growing industry in which my expertise can help the business meet its goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding knowledge of utilities and boiler operations
- Deep knowledge of steam turbine generators, driven high pressure pumps, high purity water treatment procedures and heat transfer machines
- Amazing capability to formulate consensus and nurture positive relationships and communicate across functional lines
- Familiarity with carpentry, plumbing, electric, painting, HVAC and masonry
- Proficient with Boilers, Cooling towers, Compressors, Condensate systems
- Feed water systems, process steam systems and Waste water systems
- Remarkable ability to manage a manufacturing environment and coach members
- Strong decision making, planning and time-management skills
- Superior communication skills
Utility Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Dow Corning Corporation, Montgomery, AL
- Handled engineering responsibilities for all site utilities and aided as technical engineering resource for site utilities.
- Assisted start-up team and plant operators and coordinated start up activities.
- Executed capital improvement projects and managed the improvement of safety program.
- Maintained utilities SOPs and record managing systems.
Utility Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Adecco Engineering and Technical, Montgomery, AL
- Coordinated various start up activities and supervised construction and ensured piping, equipment and instrumentation were in accordance.
- Enforced changes to design when needed and documented equipment checklist and integrity testing.
- Aided SAT Management walk through until completion.
- Monitored projects and made sure they were executed to meet engineering standards.
- Maintained safety, health and environmental requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Palm Beach Atlantic University, West Palm Beach, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated