Utility Inspector Resume
Here is the Utility Inspector Resume example:
3157 Hayhurst Lane
Bloomfield Township, MI 48302
Job Objective To work with a reputed company as an Utility Inspector and to use my skills and knowledge to their fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in all utility function such as surveying, inspection and plumbing work
- Profound knowledge of various utility construction methods and techniques
- Operational knowledge of hydraulic equipments
- Ability to read and interpret the technical drawings related to construction
- Ability to maintain good working relations with the public and enforce all necessary regulations
- Ability to multitask and prioritize the work to meet the deadlines
- Proficient in making drawings of the completed construction project
Utility Inspector, October 2006 – Present
The Hudson Group, Bloomfield Township, MI
- Inspected the new construction work and made repairs if necessary on the water services, sanitary sewer lines and storm sewers.
- Evaluated the permits used for the structure and monitored the work as per the permit at the construction site.
- Maintained proper documentation of all the inspection work carried and the copies of the various permits issued.
- Reviewed the various construction plans to ensure its compliance with the necessary utilities.
- Evaluated all the work performed by the subordinates on a regular basis.
Utility Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
HKA Enterprises, Inc, Bloomfield Township, MI
- Monitored the projects, plans and took measurements to ensure that the construction is in accordance to the given permit.
- Maintained a record of all the connections and disconnects in the water and sewer pipelines.
- Trained the new employees in learning the inspection process.
- Administered all the customer requests and ensured its completion.
High School Diploma, Decatur High School, Decatur, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated