Utility Worker Resume
Here is the Utility Worker Resume example:
2477 Timberbrook Lane
Greeley, CO 80631
Job Objective Pursuing the opportunity to enhance my career and use my skills to their fullest by securing an Utility Worker position with reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of procedures, materials, tools, equipment and safety hazards and precautions
- Extensive knowledge of use of tools and equipment used in the water and wastewater field
- Ability to keep neat and accurate records and make computer entries
- Ability to operate motor vehicles
- Proficecny in using dump trucks, backhoes, valve exerciser, mini-vac unit and similar equipment
- Ability to lift heavy objects up to 70 pounds
Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation, Greeley, CO
February 2005 – Present
- Assisted utility staff person in receiving and verification activities
- Maintained work area clean and sanitized.
- Worked with food service and facility staff effectively.
- Assisted with meal service tasks and performed other duties as required.
Consolidated Container Company, Greeley, CO
August 2000 – January 2005
- Assured adherence to utility safety standards, applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintained packing and packaging of product as per customer’s necessities.
- Checked finished products and discarded defective bottles.
- Informed regarding poor quality of product to management.
- Operated de-bagging machines and silkscreen equipment.
High School Diploma
Pueblo de los Angeles High School, Los Angeles, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated