Vehicle Fleet Manager Resume Example
Here is the Vehicle Fleet Manager Resume example:
980 Hide A Way Road
San Jose, CA 95134
Job Objective Seeking a position in which to enhance my career as Vehicle Fleet Manager by becoming a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing multi location fleet and maintaining vehicle facility and executing high security procedures
- Exceptional knowledge of fleet management policies and regulations
- Operational knowledge vehicle maintenance
- Outstanding ability to develop and implement budget
- Ability to document all reports and policies
- Amazing skills to analyze and resolve all problems
- Ability to identify and implement an automated fleet management system
- Skilled to evaluate all repairs and recommended corrective actions
- Proficient in working on computers and all necessary software
Vehicle Fleet Manager
World Technical Services Inc, San Jose, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Developed vehicle specifications according to operational requirements.
- Maintained an operational fleet and ensured implementation of business strategy.
- Recommended cost effective vehicle vendors for process.
- Coordinated with operation staff and evaluated all repair work done and identified areas to save costs.
- Monitored management system and tracked all movements of fleet.
- Analyzed lifecycle of fleet and recommended replacements to fleet according to costs.
- Managed maintenance and fuel programs and ensured absence of all discrepancies.
- Documented all financial reports and provided timely reports.
Vehicle Fleet Specialist
ConocoPhillips, San Jose, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Scheduled both corrective and preventative maintenance for vehicle.
- Maintained vehicles and ensured its clean and safe to drive at all times.
- Monitored all drivers and ensured driver can legally drive a vehicle.
- Managed all requests and prioritized it according to requirement.
- Reorganized all routes and monitored all new assignments.
- Assisted manager in buying and selling of various fleet vehicles.
Vehicle Fleet Coordinator
Altair Engineering, San Jose, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Monitored centralized vehicle ordering process and maintained records of credit balances of specific dealers.
- Identified any issues in centralized vehicle ordering process and escalated issues.
- Maintained all floor planning systems.
- Coordinated with field personnel and facilitated in floor planning transactions.
- Prepared and generated floor plan reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Assisted various departments and completed all jobs related to projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
John Carroll University, University Heights, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated