4967 Hillcrest Avenue
Cambridge, MA 2141
Career Objective Searching for a Water Meter Installer position in which to further my career while helping company increase clientele and expand business.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in installing various kinds of water meters
- Sound knowledge of the various meters and their functioning
- Ability to perform mathematical functions
- Ability to communicate with customers and colleagues
- Ability to follow all the necessary protocol prior required for water meter installation
- Skilled to design the water meter installation according to the site requirements
Water Meter Installer, April 2008 – Till Date
Farmers Water,Cambridge, MA
- Installed the water meters in households and operated the main valve to switch on and off the water flow.
- Performed troubleshooting on the water meters to ensure smooth working of the meters and performing preventative maintenance.
- Maintained the records of the meter readings.
- Installed and repaired the connections of the water pipes with the help of various tools such as pneumatic jackhammer.
- Administered the mainline valve to ensure the smooth flow of water to the building.
- Inspected all the water pipes to ensure any leakage, connected and disconnected the pipes using various tools such as wrench.
Water Meter Installer, January 2004 – March 2008
San Jose Water Company, Cambridge, MA
- Installed and assembled the pipe systems and various equipments required for hot water, steam, sprinklers and other industrial processes.
- Monitored the installation of the system according to the specification and cut the tools accordingly with the help hand tools such as saws, benders and cutting torches.
- Inspected the pipes to ensure smooth flow of water by using various measuring instruments such as hydrostatic testing and pressure gauge.
- Maintained the pipes to the tubes and pipes to the equipment with the help of welding and cementing the joints wherever needed.
- Organized the pipe into various equipments such as radiators and tanks by attaching the pipes to the walls and other structures.
High School Diploma, Patagonia Union High School, Patagonia, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated