CBP Marine Interdiction Agent Resume
Here is the CBP Marine Interdiction Agent Resume example:
3333 W 45th Ave
Nedrow, NY 13120
Job Objective Seeking a CBP Marine Interdiction Agent position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
CBP Marine Interdiction Agent, May 2004 – Present
Homeland Security, Nedrow, NY
- Ensured that a wide variety of vessels and onboard systems were ready and available for interdiction activities.
- Coordinated vessel operations and oversaw the safety of vessels and crews.
- Conducted marine interdiction checks and investigations.
- Resolved several separate investigative matters growing from original assignments.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in specialized law enforcement
- Proficient with a firearm, Uninspected Passenger Vessels (OUPV), Microsoft Office Suite
- Good knowledge of Marine interdictions
- Sound knowledge of company commercial inland marine products and programs
- In-depth knowledge of law enforcement and criminal justice
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong interpersonal and sales skills
- Considerable skills in accumulating facts and evidence
- Ability to undergo multiple training sessions
Bachelor’s Degree in Marine Transportation, Capella University, Minnesota, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated