Fishery Observer Resume Example
Here is the Fishery Observer Resume example:
4995 Marie Street
Baltimore, MD 21223
Job Objective Highly-motivated Fishery Observer seeking position with company in which to put my experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in delivering fishery-related observations and monitoring services
- Sound knowledge of Knowledge of various fishery species and government regulations related to fisheries
- Immense knowledge of biological sampling, environmental monitoring and commercial fisheries practices
- Familiarity with firefighting, sea survival, and first aid treatment procedures
- Ability to fish related species identification books and keys, efficiently
- Ability to operate computer and sampling instruments, in a proper manner
Ecology and Environment, Inc., Baltimore, MD
August 2012 – Present
- Observed and estimated fishery catch composition and disposition, properly.
- Examined and documented intakes of protected fish species and fishery discards.
- Conducted and coordinated biological sampling and environmental monitoring activities.
- Checked and ensured compliance of fishing activities with established fishery regulations.
- Gathered and analyzed all data on costs related with fishing operations.
- Obtained and maintained accurate information related to vessel and equipment performance.
Earth Resources Technology, Inc, Baltimore, MD
May 2009 – July 2012
- Measured and calculated amounts and species composition of fish caught, discarded, and retained.
- Utilized effective biological sampling techniques and collected various fish samples from fishery catch.
- Collected, reviewed, and maintained data pertaining to fishing gear and equipments.
- Watched and monitored all fishing operations, onboard commercial fishing vessels.
- Prepared, maintained, and retrieved work-related records, using computer
- Tracked and maintained the stock level of all needed equipments and supplies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marine Science
Miles College, Fairfield, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated