3841 Austin Avenue
Omega, GA 31775
Job Objective To help company meet their goals and be successful while holding the position of Ship Superintendent.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of waterfront depot level marine repair
- Deep knowledge of shipyard, marine and commercial work practices
- Familiarity with Navy ship repair procedures
- Ability to plan and schedule material procurement
- Ability to interpret specification needs
- Excellent project management skills and computer skills
Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc., Omega, GA
September 2006 – Till Date
- Established short-term and long-term goals.
- Coordinated regular production activities.
- Administered supervisory and project management personnel.
- Corresponded with Superintendent Repair Division.
- Aided Ship Force and maintained Class Maintenance Plan.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd, Omega, GA
March 2001 – August 2006
- Managed daily application of ORA principles.
- Corresponded work processes and evaluated manning plan.
- Administered production department personnel.
- Ministered Project Testing Team and managed documentation.
- Coordinated with production department personnel.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marine Engineering
Northwestern Michigan College, Traverse City, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated