Advertising Account Manager Resume Example
Here is the Advertising Account Manager Resume example:
2027 Station Street
Job Objective To secure a position with an expanding company as Advertising Account Manager where my education and experience can be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in analyzing data and developing customer insights and analyzing competitor services and products
- Deep knowledge of interpreting advertising pricing structures
- Sound knowledge of online advertising industry
- Remarkable ability to handle multiple projects and complete work on time
- Exceptional ability to analyze and fulfill customer requirement
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications
- Good understanding of various advertising pricing structures (CPA, CPM, Sponsorship)
Advertising Account Manager
Hanley Wood,Oakland, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with sales representatives and developed presentations and proposals.
- Designed campaign strategies and developed ideas for existing and prospective customers.
- Assisted ad operations and sales team and ensured implementation of campaigns.
- Analyzed effective implementation of campaign and recommended changes if required.
- Provided support to clients and managed all renewal of contracts.
Advertising Accounts Supervisor
August 2003-September 2008
- Managed marketing team and prepared catalogs for various departments.
- Developed good relations with product marketing team and developed solutions for various printing and promotional issues.
- Oversaw working of promotional plans and objectives and provided support to sales time.
- Maintained and interpreted marketing projects and designed related creative strategies for same.
- Evaluated development processes and prepared project costs and budgets.
- Hired and trained account team and identified any need for improvement.
Advertising Account Executive
Lamar Advertising, Oakland, CA
May1998- July 2003
- Maintained good relations with clients to ensure continuity in sales growth.
- Administered sales by generating revenue through telemarketing and networking.
- Prepared sales proposals and specified all resource requirements.
- Monitored efficient relations with clients and resolved all issues.
- Documented all paperwork such as sales orders and contracts.
- Managed new business and assisted in developing prospective customers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations
Oklahoma City University, Oklahoma City, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated