Advertising Account Supervisor Resume
Here is the Advertising Account Supervisor Resume example:
1608 Conference Center Way
Scranton, PA 18503
Job Objective To obtain Advertising Account Supervisor position with an organization that has a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in online advertising sales, and account management
- Profound knowledge of agency account management
- In-depth knowledge of Digital Marketing, specifically working on website builds and banner ads
- Sound knowledge of presenting in front of teams and clients
- Extensive knowledge of presenting and selling big ideas to clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player and team leader and supervisory experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Immense ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
Advertising Account Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Advertising and PR Services, Scranton, PA
- Collaborated with client marketing teams, including client site meetings and regularly scheduled conference calls.
- Prepared, recommended and implemented testing procedures and matrices, report on results and recommended appropriate revisions.
- Investigated and evaluated new media opportunities and developed competitive analysis and provided insights garnered from research.
- Presented main creative submission to Team Leader before presenting them to client.
- Developed opportunities for informal meetings with key client sales and advertised people to stay current of their thinking to uncover areas of possible difficulty and cultivated closer rapport.
Advertising Account Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Healthcare Regional Marketing, Scranton, PA
- Helped client evaluate and develop marketing programs and determined next steps.
- Collaborated with senior account managers to define key strategic issues and their impact on client and agency objectives.
- Provided constructive evaluation of strategic documents and offered appropriate direction when needed.
- Maintained a current and intensive knowledge of client’s business in order to direct and contributed to marketing and advertising plans.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Public Relations, Digital Media Arts College, Boca Raton, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated