Advertising Agency Producer Resume
Here is the Advertising Agency Producer Resume example:
2680 John Avenue
Lansing, MI 48933
Job Objective To obtain a responsible position as advertising agency producer where my past work experience will be beneficial.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in marketing and advertising and handling large products
- Sound knowledge of brand marketing, loyalty programs and online marketing techniques
- In-depth knowledge of handling budgeting and communicating with the client on the requirements
- Ability to create online campaigns and mange the process
- Exceptional ability to produce a campaign and work under pressure to meet the demands of the client
- Familiarity with phone, mail, e-mail, copy, fax, and typing
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Lotus Notes
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to create presentations and market it to the clients
Advertising Agency Producer, August 2005 – Present
AdAsia Communications, Lansing, MI
- Coordinated with the team members and created marketing campaigns that were complex in nature.
- Designed and initiated aggressive marketing campaigns for the global brands.
- Planned online campaigns in line with the expectations of the client.
- Prepared reports on the project and the effectiveness of the campaign.
- Provided feedback to the members and helped in achieving the account goals.
- Recorded the details of the project in each of its phases and planned the other projects by keeping this as a benchmark for resource allocation.
Advertising Agency Producer, May 2000 – July 2005
The Mergis Group, Lansing, MI
- Developed new innovative marketing initiatives in the digital space for the clients.
- Communicated with the client on a daily basis to explain initiatives and risks involved in the project.
- Prepared all documents for project such as schedule, different phases, functions, test plans and other necessary requirements.
- Coordinated with project team to complete the project according to schedule and allocated budget for the same.
- Maintained staff assigned for project, coordinated with the human resources team and ensured that the teams work to its optimal level.
- Ensured that all the client expectations were met and the necessary signatures were taken for the project such as approvals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Alcorn State University, Alcorn State, MS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated