3892 Liberty Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective To obtain a position as Advertising and Promotions Manager with a small but dependable companywhere my experience can be beneficial in the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in managing and promoting special events in a publishing environment
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Applications and HTML
- Deep knowledge of marketing and advertisements
- Proficient with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Immense ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Sound ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Outstanding communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to perform editing and writing for copies
Advertising and Promotions Coordinator
Live Nation, Los Angeles, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with design team and members and assisted in various marketing programs.
- Monitored production team and ensured compliance to all production standards.
- Developed all promotional materials for work such as brochures and posters.
- Assisted various teams and designed digital catalogues for three seasons.
- Administered work of in house departments and ensured accuracy of all information.
- Performed troubleshoot on all art copies and resolved any issues.
- Managed online marketing and prepared drafts for approval.
- Maintained online group and facilitated in finalizing dates for marketing.
Advertising and Promotions Specialist
Bausch & Lomb, Los Angeles, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with Associate Director of Marketing and ensured successful implementation of marketing plans.
- Developed marketing strategies and ensured maximum return on investments.
- Maintained all advertising activities and provided regular updates on traffic.
- Facilitated in brand promotion during festival time to ensure awareness among consumers.
- Managed all content on website and ensured specifications in terms of production and promotion.
- Designed programs in accordance to subscription and production strategies.
Advertising and Promotions Assistant
Talent, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed galley production cost and scheduled both print and digital galley.
- Prepared purchase orders and coordinated with vendors to prepare appropriate schedule for project.
- Developed all corrugation reports.
- Provided weekly production reports to management on a regular basis.
- Performed coding of all invoices received and send.
- Coordinated departments in administering all purchase orders.
Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising
Nevada State College, Henderson, NV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated