3141 Waldeck Street
Irving, TX 75063
Job Objective To obtain Advertising Production Manager Position with an established company where I can further boost my career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing ad traffic for campaigns in an advertising agency environment and managing online advertising and web technologies
- Huge knowledge of banner ad production and print
- Outstanding knowledge internet advertising systems
- Proficient with InDesign, database technologies, Flash, HTML and XML highly
- Immense ability to manage multiple projects and complete work within deadline
- Sound ability to produce television commercials
- Proficient in print production technology
Advertising Production Supervisor
BIC Corporation, Irving, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Evaluated invoices for accuracy and documented all reports for savings.
- Maintained client reports, prepared summaries and scheduled calendars.
- Participated in various projects for increasing productivity and managing business.
- Managed data for production and prepared scheduled database.
- Analyzed systems and provided reports for same.
- Administered client reports for various processes.
- Coordinated with client services supervisor and managing director and maintained job folders for same.
- Participated in meetings and prepared power point presentations.
Advertising Campaign Specialist
Tribune Interactive, Inc, Irving, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with sales and marketing department and executed advertising campaigns and ensured satisfaction of advertiser.
- Managed implementation of ad campaigns and ensured implementation according to campaign standards.
- Administered production and implemented online campaigns for new clients.
- Ensured accuracy of all reports for new and existing partners.
- Assisted sales and operations team in analyzing reports.
- Analyzed online advertisements and its performance and managed project from conceptualization to implementation.
Publishing Advertising Sales Coordinator
Nature Publishing Group, Irving, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with various teams and prepared sales materials and presentation.
- Managed production of sheets and prepared creative briefs.
- Developed workflow for various sales and marketing departments.
- Monitored paperwork and ensured efficiency in same.
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design
Chabot College, Hayward, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated