Advertising Project Manager Resume Example
Here is the Advertising Project Manager Resume example:
260 Alexander Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94107
Job Objective To enhance my skills and further my career by filling the position of Advertising Project Manager in well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in tracking online ad traffic and managing various ad serving applications
- Profound knowledge of performing troubleshoot and tests on ad tags
- Exceptional knowledge of product specifications according to deadlines
- Immense ability to manage reports and balance workload
- Familiarity with DoubleClicks DFP and other ad-serving applications
- Deep ability to evaluate and maintain relationships with vendors
- Outstanding skills to complete Ad operation processes
Advertising Project Manager
Manifest Digital, San Francisco, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Managed Ad operation requests in coordination with Sales team.
- Participated in various weekly and monthly meetings and understand requirement.
- Maintained knowledge on various vendors and worked according to delivery updates.
- Hired employees, prepared training plans and evaluated performance.
- Administered online advertising campaigns and ensure accurate and timely implementation of campaign.
- Monitored all campaigns and ad serving system to deliver project on time.
- Prepared and updated campaign reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Performed troubleshoot on various creative issues for proper tracking and implementation.
Internet Ad Traffic Coordinator
Resolution Media, San Francisco, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained expert knowledge for online ad campaigns and analyzed advertising models for all.
- Coordinated with sales representatives and account managers and provided support to online campaigns.
- Assisted AD Operations Manager in managing various operational projects.
- Facilitated in developing and working efficiently in a team.
Online Ad Trafficker
Sugar Inc, San Francisco, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Performed tests on traffic to website campaigns and tracked all campaigns.
- Conducted troubleshoot on various technical issues and resolved all issues in tracking and reporting.
- Prepared technical communication for non technical audience.
- Monitored campaign delivery for ad serving systems.
- Ensured compliance to schedule for completing campaigns.
- Coordinated with Ad operations and Account Managers and recommended any modifications.
Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communication
Lehman College, Bronx, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated