1505 N Slappey Blvd
Waycross, GA 31501
Job Objective To secure the position of Marketing Agent that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Marketing Agent, May 2004 – Present
Wyndham International, Waycross, GA
- Administered to source, select, screen, and mobilize talent adhering clients need.
- Developed and maintained strong and positive relationships with clients.
- Delivered consistently outstanding customer service.
- Facilitated to be comfortable working remotely supporting multiple markets in multiple states.
- Fostered an environment that allows for a healthy balance.
- Campaigned to gain bonus points from prior recruiting experience.
- Demonstrated solid experience with and knowledge of marketing.
- Focused online and offline networking.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in the insurance and financial services industry
- In-depth knowledge of direct response advertising, e-mail, interactive portals and direct mail
- Ability to develop knowledge of company procedures, products and services
- Ability to establish facts, draw valid conclusions and recommend solutions to increase sales
- Ability to gather, organize and analyze large quantities of data
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
Associate Degree in Marketing, Riverland Community College, Austin, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated