Assistant Brand Manager Resume
Here is the Assistant Brand Manager Resume example:
532 Goosetown Drive
Sevier, NC 28752
Job Objective Seeking work as Assistant Brand Manager with company to advance my skills and career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in developing and managing sales cycles and resolving all practical problems in manufacturing industries
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing and its related principles
- Profound knowledge of developing creative strategy for interactive media
- Remarkable ability to develop market plans and brand positioning
- Outstanding ability to perform consensus of diverse groups
- Amazing skills to prepared reports and related correspondence
- Ability to create marketing plans, develop product positioning
- Proficient in preparing presentations for marketing products
Assistant Brand Manager
Nestle Purina, Sevier, NC
October 2008 – Present
- Developed annual marketing plans and prepared strategies for product positioning.
- Administered every day marketing activities for entire product line.
- Designed and implemented launch plans for product.
- Prepared sales training materials and evaluated products and provided optimal customer services.
- Analyzed brand requirement and recommended changes in strategies if required.
- Managed and ensured timely delivery of all new courses and associated upgrades.
- Monitored marketing expenditures and ensured compliance to all budgetary guidelines.
- Maintained good relationships with clients and assisted in selling educational services.
Safeway Inc, Sevier, NC
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed and promoted wine tasting sessions for accounts at various events.
- Maintained good working relationships with distributor, key accounts and personnel.
- Coordinated with field employees for all pre event details and analyzed post event requirements for future forecasts.
- Monitored personal and local marketing expenses.
- Participated in general sales meeting with various distributor personnel.
- Managed timelines and ensured satisfactory attendance of employees to complete all brand related events.
Mary Kay Inc, Sevier, NC
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed annual marketing plans and prepared allocation strategies and budgets.
- Analyzed business results and competitive trends and prepared brand and market programs accordingly.
- Planned various programs for price promotions and new product launches.
- Evaluated marketing materials and ensured compliance to all legal regulations.
- Ensured marketing programs according to company standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in General Business
Oakland University, Rochester, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Accomplished International Relations Specialist Example Resume Examples
- Ad Agency Account Executive Resume Examples
- Ad Operations Manager Resume Examples
- Advertising Account Coordinator Resume Examples
- Advertising Account Director Resume Examples
- Advertising Account Manager Resume Examples
- Advertising Account Supervisor Resume Examples
- Advertising Agency Producer Resume Examples
- Advertising Coordinator Resume Examples
- Advertising Manager Resume Examples